With Superbowl 50 right around the corner, I’m sure ya’ll are in the same position we are in: trying to find something to make for the party at someone else’s house. Well, look no further! We’ve got a recipe for Snickerdoodle Bars that disappear so fast, if you blink you’ll miss it.
- 2 2/3 cup AP flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups packed, brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour a 9×13 pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt).
- In your mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, a little at a time, only until well incorporated into wet ingredients.
- The batter will be very thick; that’s ok!
- Spread it evenly using a large spoon or spatula into your greased pan.
- Combine white sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top of batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Also, try not to eat them all before you get to the party.
Enjoy! Let us know how yours turn out! And go Panthers!!